Landmine is breach detection technology that allows DoD and non-DoD organizations to determine whether someone has penetrated their network or data instantly. Landmine increases intelligence gathered by providing high value alerts which point directly to breach activity. When a Landmine “explodes” or “gets triggered” it creates a silent alert in real-time (e.g., Email, Slack, Mattermost, PagerDuty, etc.). The system then informs the customer of this event. Critical insights and details (e.g., time and location of breach) are then shared so the customer can take immediate action. Landmine thereby enables customers to directly be the investigators of a potential breach.
Landmine and its features are designed to not harm computer systems, data, or documents. With Landmine, customers can identify and determine who an attacker or insider is that has breached the network. There is no limit on how many Landmines can be placed in a network and combinations of various landmines can be used to create layers of triggers.
- Intrusion Detection Capabilities. Landmine can monitor a network or system for malicious activity or policy violations and detect if an intrusion has occurred.
- Deception-Based Security. Landmine can reliably analyze, detect, and defend against zero-day and advanced attacks, in real-time. It can offer customers valuable insights into malicious activity within their internal networks that other types of cyber defense products might have missed.
- Data Breach Detection. Landmine can inform customers if there has been a data breach within their internal systems on a real-time basis.
- Security Awareness Training – According to the Verizon Annual Data Breach report, over 80% of all breaches happen as a result of human error. Landmine can be used as a platform to train users to better understand security traps and how to avoid them.
- Phishing training/Social engineering training.
- Physical Landmines such as removable USB drives, CDs/DVDs/Blu-rays, Smart cards (CAC/PIV).
- Tracking digital document exfiltration across airgapped or classified networks to the internet.
- Utilizing passive DNS queries collected by Landmine for threat intelligence.
- Integration into Incident Response systems or a SIEM (Security Information and Event Management).
- Deployments into other DoD, Airgapped and Cloud environments.
- Authorization with CAC/PIV.
Landmine has marked as “Selectable” by AFWERX Direct To Phase II SIBR program.
For more information contact us.